Saturday, January 31, 2015

From Gloria!!

I am Gloria and I am excited to visit the Louvre! The Louvre is a building that holds some of the most famous artwork in the world, including the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Salles, and Winged Victory.

It would be so cool to actually see the Mona Lisa in person! It is a masterpiece, and I will look at it and wonder, "What is she thinking? What is she looking at?" I think I will be able to tell better if I am actually standing right in front of the original painting. I have that picture in my mind.



I would enjoy seeing all of these art masterpieces in Paris! With the help of the fundraisers I am doing, I will be able to go there and have an educational and super fun experience. Thank you to all of my supporters!

Mona Lisa at the Louvre link

No comments:

Post a Comment